OUTSTANDING WELLBEING FACILITIES
We have put a lot of thought into the ways you might want to work, carefully building outstanding contemporary offices, relaxing breakout areas, stunning facilities and grounds, and all enjoying a spectacular location from which you can draw inspiration.
From cycle racks and showers, nine acres of mature landscaped grounds, sports courts and the Severn Way footpath for cycling, walking and running, to a fully equipped gym and café overlooking the lake, Whale Wharf is an outstanding place for businesses and employees.
At the heart of 11 acres of landscaped grounds is a beautiful lake – a haven for wildlife and overlooked by a café. That, and the peaceful riverside location offer plenty of quiet spots, perfect for relaxing away from the office or for finding a tranquil corner and taking your work with you.
Some of the great features that make Whale Wharf the place in which you will want to locate your business include:
• Easy walking distance to small fishing village with popular public house
• Wharf Café overlooking the lake, for coffees, breakfasts, light lunches and corporate buffet
• The nearby town of Thornbury for local shops, banks, restaurant and services
• Plenty of parking space when you come to work
• Offices with ample natural light
• Nine acres of Avon Wildlife Sanctuary adjoining the estate
• Multi-use sports courts
• Bike racks
Whale Wharf’s wellbeing spaces makes a positive contribution to balanced healthy lifestyles, work satisfaction and business success.